The appendix to the offer.
- The payment of invoices pertaining to the completion of the project being the subject of the offer shall be provided
In the agreed form (cash payment, prepayment, bank transfer) and in the agreed payment term from the date of issuing the invoice to the account specified on the invoice provided that the date of payment is considered to be the date of crediting the Contractor’s account. The invoice pertaining to the completion of the contract shall be issued without the signature of the Contracting Party.
- The Contractor reserves the right to transfer the overdue receivables and interest pertaining to the deliveries made,
and objects to any reservations made by the Contracting Party that would limit this right, specifically in terms of obtaining
the consent of the Contracting Party for the transfer of the receivables.
- In the event of a delay in due payment of the receivables, the Contractor shall accrue interest for the delay at statutory
rates without an additional note.
- The goods delivered to or received by the Contracting Party shall remain the property of the Contractor until the invoice
for the goods is paid.
- If the products are received in lots, the next product lot shall not be released unless the payment
for the previously released lot is made, where the date was already exceeded. Also, the goods shall not be released if any other arrears
are present. The transfer of product ownership shall take place once full payment of the receivables is made.
- The delivery date may be subject to postponement in the event of changes in documentation and other extraordinary
Incidents about the time needed to implement them..
- The Contractor reserves the right to change the pricing if the cost bases are subject to change
(changes in official raw material prices) by means of an annex concluded in agreement with the Contracting Party.
- The completion of the contract shall take place on the basis of the specifications covered by the documentation. If no
such specifications are provided, the completion of the contract takes place as per the regulations of the Contractor.
- The release of the subject of the quotation shall be preceded by commissioning by the Contractor. The Contracting
Party has the right to commission the casting products prior to their shipment and issuing of the invoice.
- The Contracting Party is obligated to collect the subject of the contract in due time, i.e. within 14 days from the date of
Notification by the Contractor. Following the expiration of this date, the Contractor shall charge the Contracting Party with the
expenses of storing the casting products.
- Any and all possible changes to the contract or additional technical requirements declared following the placing of the
order require written agreements and the consent of the Contractor or shall be null and void.
- Compensation for non-performance or improper performance of the confirmed scope of the delivery shall be settled
as per the regulations of the civil code.
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Contractor for reasons being the responsibility of the Contractor,
the Contractor shall pay a contractual penalty to the Contracting Party amounting to 15% of the contract value. If the
stipulated penalty is insufficient to cover the damages, the Contracting Party may seek supplemental compensation on
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract by the Contracting Party for reasons being the responsibility of the
Contracting Party, the Contracting Party shall pay a contractual penalty to the Contractor amounting to 15% of the
contract value. If the stipulated penalty is insufficient to cover the damages incurred by the Contractor, he shall have the
right to seek supplemental compensation on general terms.
- The parties are obligated to settle any disputes arising out of the execution of the contract by means of direct
negotiations. Disputes which have not been settled in the specified manner are to be examined by a commercial court of law having
jurisdiction over the Contractor’s seat.
- The Contracting Party is obligated to perform a commissioning of the casting products within 14 days from the date of
their receipt in terms of external flaws, i.e. dimensions, defects of the raw surface and shape defects.
- Does not abide by the Contractor the agreed deadline for implementation may cause the calculation by the Contracting Party a contractual penalty in the amount of 0,1% for each day of delay, but no more than 10% of the value of the delivery.
- In the case of a complaint of offered castings the total costs of repairs, re-tests will be no more than 50% of the value of the rough casting. Any repair by the Contracting Party must be agreed and accepted by the contractor prior to beginning the repair.
- We reserve the right to change prices and delivery time in case of change of any technical or receiving conditions in the course of execution of the contract . The Contracting Party has a duty of the purchase of all castings made according to previous conditions.
- This appendix constitutes an integral part of the quotation.